Monday, December 1, 2008

There’s Always a Solution

Okay, okay, okay. Okay. You’re coming unravelled. Take it easy; nothing is fucked. Oh man. What’s going on here? She looks like a real girl, and she tastes like a real girl. This is wrong, wrong, wrong. She’s not supposed to be real. She’s supposed to be plastic. I hope I’m losing it; I want to be losing it. But this is real, she’s real. They told me it was okay. They told me she wasn’t real. They lied to me! Stop it! Stop it! Be cool, don’t worry…

Oh shit, look at her. This is bad. This is really bad. Gotta get her to a hospital. No! No, they ask questions at hospitals, too many questions. But I can’t just leave her here. This is bad. Okay, you’re going to be calm and cool and collected. Just put her jacket on her and support her weight. No one will ever know. She’s just drunk, that’s it, just drunk. Passed out from partying too hard, that’s it…

Oh no! It’s coming through her jacket. This will never work. I’m royally fucked. Okay, come up with a solution. There’s always a solution. Wait, what if this was just an accident? I mean, crazier things could have happened. Yeah, maybe if I just walk out now, no one will suspect a thing…

Yeah, right. But wait; what if this wasn’t an accident? Yeah, this was completely planned. That would be a lot more believable. I can see the headlines: ‘Couple hurls themselves out of penthouse apartment out of true love.’ Yes, that’s it, that’s right. Do we agree? Can I get off scot-free? Okay, let’s get ready. Hmm…I didn’t realize how high up we are…

Okay, okay, okay. No beating around the bush. Here we go; it’s time for a rest. We’ll both be okay.

3 comments:

World War Faive said...

Pwn'd

Excellent work, this story is written in pwnography.

Gustavo B. Rockwell said...

I can't wait to hear your next venture into pwnography...

World War Faive said...

It will be... pwnographic, to say the least.